Finally got caught smoking by my parents...

Discussion in 'General' started by Live_Life, Nov 19, 2013.

1. #1 Live_Life, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    Maybe a few of you guys have seen me around grasscity whatsup guys I go by Live_Life, alright so I've been smoking for about 8 months and have always been cautious and careful. This morning my dad leaves to go do some errands so I wake and bake beside my house, right when I blow out smoke of the glorious blue dream he comes from the pool area in the backyard out of nowhere and just says "so that's where you've been spending your money on! I will not have a crack head in my house!!!" I thought I would be ready for this moment, powerpoint, articles, facts, but at this moment I was in just such utter shock that I had actually been caught I was completely silent. Well he went on to rant  (screamed) about how he will not have druggie in his house and I'm just like dad... it's weed. He made me show him the pipe and I think he thinks of it as a horrible drug tool for all drugs because he looked beyond disapointed and I knew he felt so because he proceeded to say "I'm beyond disapointed." It was just a "tobacco taster" but he said he has to tell my mom there's no way he can't and that she will kick me out when she finds out (after a lot more yelling I found out it was true she seriously would've kicked me out) but after a ton of pleading he said (almost in a bro moment) that if I promise to not do it again and throw everything out he won't tell anybody but he will keep a close eye on me. I kept my sharpstone grinder with the 2 grams of the blue dream I had left and gave him the chillum I had (which was ugly as hell anyway her name was Berthra), lighter and the pouch that I kept the grinder in and put the empty RAW pack inside of it. I'm probably going to stop smoking for a bit since I'm about to get this really great job so maybe it was good timing... I can smoke once I start my job anyway. I actually recorded the whole rant in the kitchen but I want someway to put it up without it being there forever, I'll show it to you guys when I can lol. Later guys  :metal:  :bongin:

2. It's bound to happen, even if you weren't prepared; it's their home so obviously it's their rules. Maybe over the course of time you can slowly convince them that it's not as bad as they think it is. As well as showing them that you can maintain a job and income without letting weed affect your life.

Thankfully I have a good mother, I moved out when I was 17 and decided to tell her that I smoke weed. At first she was upset, but after talking to her she realized she cannot do anything to change it as I am no longer in her household. I graduated with my masters and has a career. Now she sees weed as more of a small socializing hobby than a drug.

3. Yeah I had a feeling I could get to my dad because when he was young he used to smoke cigarettes and drink, my mom was a hard Christian when they met so he stopped doing all of that so when he saw the smoke I guess it was nostalgic to his old times because he looked sad when he said "I just don't want anybody smoking after before" even though it's weed I can see where he's coming from. So I took this opportunity to tell him about weed even just for a second and told him it was way safer than alcohol and that he could use it for his back pain (which he could desperately) but he said he doesn't need to get high he can deal with it. But still he saw where I was coming from even a little since he agreed I could just throw it out and stop without a word to anyone. My mom would've gone beyond insane, screaming throwing everything, the works.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Seriously though, put up that video

5. Instead of smoking at ur parents house just roll up a blunt or joint n just walk around the block or something. If ur parents dont want u to smoke u gotta respect their wishes. . . At their house lol. Luckily for me i didnt have to worry about that my mom didnt give adamn how high i got in her house as long as i let her hit it *Uncle Elroy vc* lol

Sent From Pluto

6. It depends on where you live for the walking around the neighborhood thing. My mom knows I smoke and is reeeally against it. And she knows all or neighbors and they'd probably tell her if they saw me shmoking. So I have to walk a ways away to smoke and walk.

7. This happens to every smoker lol.. Im gonna be 28 soon.. I remember the summer when I was 16 my dad found my ez widers and I said I was holding them for someone and made up fake names lol..I'm sure he didn't believe me.. After a while I stopped giving a shit and embraced the fact I was a smoker

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. video please? hahaha

9. Damn that sucks man ,but i still kinda wanna see the recording.

10. show vid. Would be entertaining