FINALLY got busted!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rastafari, May 22, 2010.

1. Yeah dude never smoke or be near pizza places when high cause for some reason thats where you get caught, me and my friends got caught in lil ceasers. freaking four cop cars just came out of no where and busted us it sucked.....

2. #22 ErthLghsInFlwrs, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    hahahahaha sucks for them, they should grow their own they sound like chumps. Mids is for homeless people who cant afford real weed. I would rather have a half gram of dank than an ounce of mids. fucking gross man. You have a lot of rep on this website but clearly it isnt worth piss. Method man, Redman, Snoop, Tommy Chong, Cheech Marin, every smoker with a sense of taste and I are laughing at you right now.

3. ^^ Now THIS post wins the coveted Cerebral Atrophy Award. :hello:
    Congrats !!!

4. haha mids is cool perhaps if you live off unemployment or welfare checks. you dont see cigar connoisseurs smoking dutchmasters and phillys, you dont see Chronic lovers smoking mids, or even beasters.

5. You are not free, that is the sad thing. Everything is controlled, and when you cant even do something as simple as smoke a herb without being treated like a first class criminal, you start to really wonder about this country and world we live in. Its sad shit man.

Oppressive, but who are we to bitch, we have it real good.

But than you could say, in reality, we have it real damn good. You could be living in like, BURMA dude. But you are here. Consider yourself lucky.

6. I get your point but I don't like it one bit Lean. We have a lot but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for better and it certainly can't mean we should sit here content. It just means we should help others too.

7. same happen to me once 2 years ago

8. Method man, Redman, Snoop, Tommy Chong, Cheech Marin and every smoker with a sense of taste is actually laughing at you for being a douche. No one cares about your dank. You're just a mean person if thats how you really feel... You will most likely laugh this off and post a comment about how you "dont give a fuck" what we think because you have the "most bomb dro ever!!!!" So there is probably no point in me posting this right now.

Anyways, OP, I'll see you in the Amazon dude! I know exactly what you mean, I have been a few clicks away from buying a one way plane ticket to Amsterdam and/or Brazil.

9. Keep thinking that but you will, that's what I use to think, then I got arrested.. Nothing to bad $500 fine, but really it's just a matter of time till you get busted, unless u are really safe

10. My gay radar is spiking

11. So, you weren't smoking in the car.. So, what happened? How did you get caught exactly?

Plus, you were high, in public, in Florida, a state with like the worst weed laws in the country. You guys should have been more careful, I mean you must have done something to get pulled over or whatever happened.

12. haha that sucks. ive never been caught but ive been stopped beacuse they thought we were suspects for something that happened, but we were just baked.

13. i am positive that meth and red wouldnt think im a douche, because i've blazed with them. if i brought mids to blaze they would have laughed and told me to dream on. if you can even find mids to buy then clearly youve befriended the wrong niche in the cannabis community.

14. wait lets stop being a lying snob? alright:D

15. mids are for kids who pay 100 a lid

16. Well that explains a little ^^. When your smoken with folks that went from rags to riches, they only want the good chit.:rolleyes:

When you have a family or other life commitments (or need a break from the dank) you smoke what you can afford.:cool:

The bottom line is smoke em if you got em.:smoke:

And quit being a hater/snob.:wave:

17. #37 Rastafari, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010

Alright very long story short: We went into Papa John's, ordered, then went to burn BEHIND the resturant... by the time we were done, the pizza was ready. So we ate it, chilled, talked, then went back to the car (still high) and played some music while my friend (the driver) was texting somebody... then thats when I see babylon pointing a flash light in my face.
    The cop just asked "Any reason to search the car?" My friend said "No sir".. but then I think they smelled the aroma, and another cop came around to the other side of the window and noticed a few INCENSE bags!!!! He thought they were drugs, but ended up finding the real stuff. :(

Well sorry Mr.Rockefeller, my pocket's not as fat as yours to be smoking dank regularly.:wave:

We were actually listening to their songs about trees, not violence. :hello:

18. Who are you in RL? Wallet Earp?:confused:

19. ohhh man i got busted under the bridge like 2 weeks ago, yes it sucked and it was also our own stupidity for going there buutt this fucking ass hole guy i was with threw the pipe in my lap as soon as he saw the cops
    i was ready to punch him in the face. sooo fucking pissed. luckly nothing happened to me though :)

20. ah man rasta, i feel for ya man, i know how strict the laws are in this state, not 2 mention the cops are straight douches, and 6 months? damn, keep your strength dude, and bone thugs are really chill, one of my favorite rap groups, someone had good taste lol, anyways gonna rip one 2 you , peace man :smoke: