Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally Got A Mason Jar To Store My Stash...is This A Good Way To Do It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by brant xavier, Aug 28, 2014.

1. #1 brant xavier, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    i'm not OVERLY particular about strains although i do like to know what i'm smoking...so i first got a jar and labeled it indica/hybrid...and put all my weed that i got in dispensary pill bottles in the jar...i figure...i'll know which strain it is by taking a bud  and looking at it...(just a single one)....did i do it correctly>or is it harder to decipher this way?anyway i also figured weed is weed...so...lol.....and generally if i label it indica /hybrid i'm still getting relatively the same effect just to varying potencies...i had about 9 strains of a gram each i put in this section(indica?hybrid)...tomorrow i get a jar for sativa..anyway..i'm hapy,because now my stash is stored much more conveniently instead of all over the place and easier to  take out instead of going strain by strain ....also it's easier to stash in a private place without having a bunch of pill bottles in the same place..  lol..

2. Yes you did it right. Please post pics. Thanks.

3. You can also use baby food jars, smaller and good for sorting strains.  Like its pointless to have 10 mason jars with 1 nug in each, but baby food jars are more practical.  I don't get many different strains so the only one I use is for kief, used it for 6 months and still works great.

4. You could put each different in a lil baggie and label them, then keep then all in the mason jar