finally getting acid!! got some questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 775smoker, Sep 4, 2009.

1. so first off storage... still live with the parents how would i best store 4-5 hits for a couple months? I have a little fridge in my room that my mom uses every now and then. i was thinking about somehow putting under a soda can in the back.(she doesnt search, lol just puts shit in there sometimes)

second i've never done it before but have been waiting for a while. and i'm getting it tomorrow...but i'm grounded right now(yes i'm 18. got caught with bud and my option was move out or be treated like a minor and since i cant afford to move out) so anyways what do you guys think about tripping alone at home? I'll start out small of course( thinking about 1/2 a hit to start). I've done shrooms a few times. i smoke at home all the time and i've done dxm at home alone before. i prefer things alone by the way. idk why but i've always prefered smoking alone. and i've read pretty much i can about acid there is. i want to do it for its mind expanding capabilities and think this will be better alone. But my mom will be home. She falls asleep early. about 10 and i wont see her til morning. I'll chill in my room the whole night. i got internet, ipod, plenty of stuff to keep me entertained(which i'm sure i wont need). but another thing is if i dose at about 10, 10 30PM. will my eyes still be dialated in the morning? (11, 11 30)

2. hmm yeah fridge would work. Errr no just take one full stamp you will be fine. And who cares if your pupils are dilated just be like i dunno but I am pretty sure they will not be. There are no drug tests for acid. Why would you be up at 11 anyways after the trip is done you are going to knock out for a loonnngggg time.

3. gotta be up for work the next day at 1pm.

4. Save it for the weekend. Go outside and explore, hit up a forest maybe.

5. Yeah, Id save it if you gotta do something today. And you should do it on a sunny day and go outside.

6. For starage: wrap it in tinfoil, put it in a ziplock bag. Put this under something in your fridge, or maybe in a food box that you reseal after. As long as it stays cool and away from light, it will last awhile that way.

As for tripping at home, I'd say it can be done, but Id reccomend against it. And yea, your eyes may still be big in the morning. Mine usually are.

7. what if you put it in the freezer

8. That's fine. I recently picked up a sheet and store it in tinfoil, in a ziplock bag, in a freezer. It has been stored this way for about a month, and I have had great trips on it twice