finally found some acid.....but this stupid girl wont give it to me

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Feb 13, 2009.

1. or maybe she just didnt wanna lie to me?

either way, the debate isnt whether she has it or not, but how do i persuade her (and if she really doesnt have it then i'll eventually give up)

2. It's very unlikely she can get it, she's trying to impress you or some stupid, juvenile shit... And if she really thinks that about acid, you shouldn't be her friend, just on general principle, wether she'll give you cid or not.

3. Got a girl like this she won't give me her adderal and she has a script for 25mg ones. She keeps them all for herself. Pisses me off. Offered 3$ a piece and she won't comply with that.

4. doesnt that just piss u off? ugh

5. Yes it does, i've flipped on her in the past because I use to be addicted to adderal and my other connect was fucking up all the time. She has sold me one before but just one fuckign pill. That was bout 4 months ago too. Shit pisses me off, adderal is hard to obtain.

6. haha ill be like that with hydros. Have a whole bottle but I want them all for myself

7. I was in this situation. You've got to try what you can but if it doesn't work, it's over... until that next happenstance.