Finally back in the game!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the.tokrrr, Dec 4, 2008.

1. To start this off, I'm a senior in highschool. Age 18. A few weeks ago I got caught with some sour d on me at school due to a not-so-good friend of mine, whom I thought I could trust. This led to emergency expulsion, and then got dumbed down to a 10 day suspension.

Anyways, The school recommended drug counseling, basically an 8 week long outpatient thing complete with weekly UAs and everything. I had to go to a drug assessment first. The lady who I talked to was real nice, but I basically made up a lie about my whole life so she would think I'm a good kid. I took a drug test (don't have the results back yet, but I'm almost positive I passed) and then proceeded with the assessment.

Having lied about everything, she believed me ;) and did not think I needed to do outpatient. She only recommended that I go to a drug and alcohol class on saturday and that's it! No weekly drug tests or anything!! I thought I would have to stop toking for a while but I can proceed to blaze now :hello:

PS. Just got a raise at the job so I'm moving out in 7 weeks. I'll have my own place with no parents bitching at me!!:smoke:

2. That's good to hear man, I'm glad you don't have to go through bullshit drug testing.

I'm on probation for 3 months(Court date is January 22), and I can't wait until I'm able to toke.

I'm not that upset about it though, it's a needed tolerance break, you know? Besides, toking will be that much greater when I start again.

3. Sorry to hear that man. Yeah, I have a lot of friends on probation and that's one place I do not want to be. But yea as long as you're optimistic about it, it should turn out good when you're off probation!:smoking:

4. I have been sober for far too long, I should be back in the game in maybe a month or so, damn i'm envious of you. :p