Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally back in action

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kana bush, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Well blades, I haven't truly smoked in four months since I've been on probation (when I say truly smoked, I've taken a few hits here and there but nothing that would show up on drug tests) but now I'm a free man. Can't tell you how good it feels. Picked up an eighth of Jack Herer tonight to celebrate and about to spark up a nice J right now. I would post a pic but I don't have a camera and don't wanna use my iPhone for obvious reasons. Never taken a t-break this long, intentionally or unintentionally, so all I can say is wish me luck because I'll be on the moon for the next few hours :smoke:

2. Good luck buddy! Take it slow since your tolerance is low!

3. Sounds like a good time! Enjoy!!

4. Good luck, man, and enjoy. Shit's gonna be awesome for you :smoke:

5. Congratulations duder.

6. See you there.