Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally a relaxed high!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FlashBang, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Hey people, I have just joined GC but beforehand have always came here for advice on anything I was curious about, one in particular was my panic attacks I experienced when high. Ever since one event where I drank alcohol before smoking weed that triggered a panic attack, I haven't been able to enjoy and relax to smoking weed. I have sessioned over at least 20 more times since then and still I get this horrible chest that kills my high. Anyway today I thought to myself, screw it let's just smoke some and see what happens. Well, I can't explain how happy I am now because I sat there just drifting off with this music that just sounded perfect for me and soo wonderful. You guys giving help and tips for this problem are amazing and I can't thank enough what you people have done for me. From my experience on panic attacks when smoking is; It takes time for you to try and adjust to this horrible experience so keep smoking and as hard as it sounds, just keep your mind elsewhere and it will be fine!
    This year of smoking has been horrible for me until now, think I might blaze again because i'm so happy
    Peace x

2. Hash has always giving me the most relaxed/mellow non sofa lock high and i enjoy it. I've got seizures, and instead of me taking the seizure/stress meds, I just smoke a bwol and im all good.

3. Good, hope things are turning out ok :D :hello:

4. You were just worrying alot about having a panic attack again and it was your brain telling you that you were having a bad high. Now that you got over that, you can enjoy the herb again. Don't worry about it, a panic attack happens to everyone atleast one time.

5. Never happened to me.. but when I first started getting high it took a bit to adapt to it. I didn't like it at first really. Getting high was kind of an acquired taste. It's a completely different mindset, and really just changes your perception on everything. You have to keep an open mind while smoking, and remember it WILL WEAR OFF. You won't be stuck like that forever haha, so enjoy it while you can. Happy toking.:smoke: