final pictures before I cut my thunder bloody Mary auto

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jPinkham, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Looks like some massive colas, looking great for an Auto. Congrats!

2. Thank you and there are some nice sized buds on it I was impressed with the strain I may buy it again

3. Wow I'm curious to what the dry weight will be, how long from seed to harvest? You can't do any training with autos right, looks like nice weight

4. When its dry ill post weight and to be honest I'm not sure how long it took lol and the only training I did was lst I have a couple super silver haze I veg'd while growing this that I've been super cropping and topping but I def wouldn't suggest it with autos, but lst seemed to work amazing this is the first auto I've grown and I'm really happy with it

5. I am trying an auto flower for my first grow, I hope it turns out as nice as yours! I'm opting for DWC though. Looks delicious thou man!

6. Thank you and what strain were you gonna try? I was thinking of buying some of that poison dwarf next

7. Holy shit thats nice especially for an auto. Would you post your growing conditions (light, etc.)?

Let us know how it smokes! If you like it I'd probably buy the strain too.

8. Absolutely, I grew that and 2super silver haze (still growing) under a 400w hps, used fox farm nutes with molasses every other watering pro mix soil and temps stayed between 70-85 the high at day low at night and humidity was usually around 47

9. Oh, I would love to help u harvest.

10. Deep water culture

11. looks awesome! My AKR auto is like 3x the height and probably will yield 1/3 of that!

12. Thank you and you should lst next time ill never grow an auto without it now

13. [quote name='"Dissec"']

Deep water culture[/quote]

Meaning? Like growing medium? I'm not familiar at all

14. World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder Autoflowering Feminized

I picked this one, and after the fact it has been recommended to me a few times. This is just for my first grow, while I have 3 other strains vegging. I am getting ready to move so it will be about a mo before I can start, but that gives me time to do all the research I can. I picked a house with 2 extra rooms that is right out side of town, I'll be setting up a water cooling system for the air exhaust and using the IR blockers in both rooms. Once I have a few strains going I'll partition the rooms off to start testing different lighting setups.

15. Ive been reading about this, I'll be trying it also. Seems that and supplemental lights are a big boost in quality and output. Only thing I'm not set on is nuit's yet.

16. Yea, there is tons of info on it in the growing section. I've never done it so I don't know enough to try and give you information.

17. Go to the Hydroponics section and read some stickys =)

18. Hydro explanations make my brain all scrambled. Too advanced for me haha