final fantasy

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ocvan, Jul 20, 2008.

1. iv only seen people play it but i was wondering whats so fun about it-i like rpgs but is it one? i have a pc and a ps2 what would be the best one if i desided i wanted to play it?

2. Get final fantasy 7.... old fogies will tell you it sucks cause they miss the hard on's they got from the 2-D characters on snes, but i am telling you ff7 is the rpg that turned me and a whole lotta other gamers on to rpg's and i've never met someone who gave it a chance that didn't like it.

3. Yes. Final Fantasy VII plays out more like an intricate movie than an actual RPG. If you can't get your hands on a copy of VII, then your next best one would probably be X (ten. not the letter X)

4. I co-sign the posts above. FF7 is one of the greatest games ever

5. What makes a great RPG is the intricate story interwoven with deep character development and, of course, quality game play.

The best of the Final Fantasy series, in my opinion, are FF6 (often titled FF3 in the U.S) and FF7. I have never heard anyone say either game was bad and they are some of the few games worth replaying all the way through.

6. final fantasy 10 is second place after seven of course and since ff7 is rare get 10!!!!!!

7. Yes FFX is the best IMO but I was quite disappointed in FFX-2

8. so im under the impression that if i go to game stop today and ask for final fantasy 7 their eather going to laugh at me or like take out a locked tresure chest, take the game out and hold it above their heads like Link and try to get me to pay them 10000 dollars for it. im gona try anyway

9. FF7 was a great one, hard to find no doubt but I think if you checkout Piratebay you might be assisted in finding FF7 for PC and FF6 (FF3) for SNES which was a gem.
    FF12 was pretty good one too, had a great story line, the fighting was a little different than any other Final Fantasy but well done in the long run.

10. FF X was a really good game and it's going to be alot easyer to find than FFVII. FFXII is lso a good one. I'm still in the process of betting it. Trying to get everyone to 99.

11. See if you can get the PC version or download an PS1 Emulator and find a FF7 ROM. Or see if a friend has it.

FFXII is a good game, but if you think about it, it's not like past Final Fantasy games. It looses the classic FF feel to it. No random encounters, no turn based or time based system, the computer is fighting battles on their own due to the Gambits system, and Nobuo Uematsu didn't compose a single song for FFXII. =[ Plus the old summons are battleships? o.0

12. I know everybody here is saying "FFX is the best!" In reality its not that good, not that good at all. They made that game way too easy. Play FFXII (the new battle system made that game) then go back and play FFX. In X, there are cut scenes every other map, the voices are unbelievable annoying, ya know (they say that after every sentence....that gets annoying quick.)

My personal favorite was VIII, lots and lots of people hated that one, but I think they were on to something. In VIII, its all about stratagy, if you get to level 100, dont think you are killing everything with one hit, the enemies get stronger as you gain levels. The junction system wasnt a big hit, but it seemed as if people didnt understand how it worked and instantly disliked it.

FFVII is described as one of the best rpg's of all time, with sealed black label copies going for $200+ on ebay. Id play VII, then XII (that one is amazing, I put 175+ hours on it and I still have a few more things to get and I will have beaten it 100%)

Which every one you do play, dont play IX. I've only met one person that like IX, felt like they slacked off on that one just a little bit.

13. Wow thats crazy that FFVII is going for that much $ !!!! I'm gonna start goin around garage sales, cause i know theres millions upon millions of copies of that game floating around.

14. FF7, FFXII, Then FFT.

Ahhh, Squaresoft *dreams off*

FFXIII For 360 >.<\!!11 w00t

15. FF7 is probably one of the best games ever made, IMO <--

16. Pssht. I'm playing FF9 right now and I like it just as much as 7. I'm a big fan of the classes, and the story isn't bad either. I liked FFX a lot because it was the first one I played, but I can now see where it was lacking as you mentioned. I liked 8 too.

17. In my eyes, Final Fantasy VII is not the best one of the series. My top two favorites were IX, and X. Much better plot and overall storyline in them. The one thing I do have to say, is if you're an impatient person who does not like to spend hours playing the same game, don't buy it.

18. There are three products regarding to the mushrooms namely mushrrom slicers, food packaging slicers, and trays.
    Mushrooms, Mushroom Slicers, Oyster Sauces, Fresh Mushrooms available from Giorgio Foods, Inc. based in Temple, PA.

-------------
    micheel george

social media marketing

19. i used to have ff7. best game EVER.