Final cut of my weeds today.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by azcactus, Dec 17, 2012.

1. My grow and harvest are now complete. Just drying in grocery paper bags now, then to glass jars. Here are a few pics. I know some of them could be more clear, but I deal with the cam I have.

Attached Files:

2. What strain? What was ur finishing time.... what are you expecting for weight once it dries

3. im not sure but it looks like you cut early unless you are looking for an active non body high. what my logic says on the matter is that all the leaf is green whereas when i cut it is yellow mostly.

4. No, there are some that can keep the leaves green all the way throughout. However, that doesn't mean he didn't cut them too early, because there are a lot of white hairs.

5. I can say this. I took a one hitter hit and got real high. One was WW and the other was Lemon Haze. Both from Attitude. Both plants had clear trichs with brown hairs near the stem. I am pleased with my first attempt. Could not have done it without this community.

6. I really would have liked 2-3 more weeks, but family came a calling today, so had to get everything out of the house. House smells better now.

Seeds into dirt, no germination for this grower, on Aug 28th, started flowering Oct. 1, had family visiting today, so they had to go. Got basement looking like nothing ever happened down there.

Weight, I don't know. I have already given some away to a life long friend who suffers severe chronic back pain. He has a MMJ from CA still I think, cuz he drives out there every now and again. He said it was pretty good smoke to him. He took and I posted the professional pics in my log. He has a high $$$$$ Nikon D something and the lenses too.

Gave him a small brown grocery store bag full from the Bubble Gummer I chopped just before T-Day and we got screwed up on just two loads of his pipe's bowl. When he came down to take the pics, I gave him 1/2 pint jar full. I am not worried about the weight, just whether an old dummy like me could pull it off.

7. allright bro since you were in a pinch its understandable. but if you ever get the chance to repeat the ordeal without interuption try waiting 3 weeks longer cutting one then wait a week longer to cut the second and a week more to cut the third. then you find out wich one you like the best and next time you cut you get what you want exacly. this is probably the most common mistake cutting early second to maybe over fertilization :D Enjoy the smoke

8. i agree too early....fan leaves too green...too many wht hairs...im just starting to yellow(42 total) and still going another 2wks....its been my experience ONLY plants that havent been PROPERLY FLUSHED stay green through out to harvest...due to nutes being available in soil..a Proper flush will remove those nutes and force the plant to pull from whats been stored in those fan leaves turning them yellow in the process...a marijuana plants natural course of full maturation.....and i dont like smoking nutes..but hey to each is own....

Attached Files: