Fim-Ing

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by shdyhillian, Jun 1, 2014.

1. #1 shdyhillian, Jun 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
    I'm in FL. & have a few plants in large pots outside.  I have been FIM-ing them since the beginning and they are very thick around the stalks but growing rather short.. they are short and stocky, beautiful plants.  The strain is unknown but the weed the seeds came from was killer.  My question is WHEN do I stop FIM-ing and let them flower?  They've been growing since March, just over 2 months.  Do I keep FIM-ing or should I stop?   I'll try to get a few pix... but can someone help me with the answer?  if I stop FIM-ing & add fertilizer will they flower and for how long?  I've read a lot about harvesting but I don't know when to stop bushing these plants-- so they can flower. Thanks

2. These are my plants. They need the fans cut off. The pix don't do them justice but I'm not a photographer :) The tallest plant is about 2ft. tall.. Do I keep FIM-ing?

Attached Files:

• 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      603.4 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  3. For a better response post in the right forum, this is harvesting ...? but for a quick reply  LEAVE THEM ALONE,  as these are phot plants water every week nute/feed every 2 weeks, to encourage them to got to flower put them in a dark light proof closet or shed at days end for 12 hours of night, bring them out in the morning