Film makers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mantikore, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Any film makers out there who like to make funny legalization videos in need of a clever idea? For some reason when I am watching TV, new commercials just randomly pop in my head. Being broke ass, I can't make them, lol.

2. what do you have in mind? I would like to hear your ideas

3. Same here, I'm in a Tv Video class and I'd love to film some stuff like this to promote around the school to end prohibition :hello:

4. Just post your ideas for anybody too do. I mean it benefits us in the long run.

5. Well my idea came to me watching TV of course and I saw a BK commercial. The one where the dude is hitting the satellite dish with a golf club in the lightning storm. Dumb as fuck commercial in my opinion.

Well about 394 ideas popped in my head that are better. One made myself giggle.

Imagine a black and white scene set in a 1930's government office. A clean cut male is walking to his office with a BK bag a drink (everything will be in the 30's, but a current bag and cup for shits n giggles). He spouts off the typical "New BK meals are smart, so I can do something stupid" lines as he is shuffling through reports. He'll get to one titled "Cannabis Report" and basically right as he is saying the "do something stupid" line, he stamps a bigass "ILLEGAL" on it. Was thinking it'd be like a real report where if you paused it, you could read it clearly.

Kind of cliche in terms of pro-green filming and I actually hate BK, but like I said, it made me giggle. Probably benefit from a scene where he says "thank ya toots" to his secretary...

6. hahaha!!
    i do not know how to even start to make something like that.
    but good luck, and that is funny shit.

7. I like the Dos Equis guy (below your moniker). "I don't always smoke weed my friend, but when I do, I prefer not to be arrested"

8. Good shit, If I ever come across an aged latin man I will for sure do it :hello: