Filling a bong with Arizona Fruit Punch

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by amateurblazer, Feb 26, 2011.

1. I was just thinking of filling up my bong so my hits would taste a bit better, but I heard that might absorb some of the thc which might make me need more weed to achieve a decent high. Is that true?

2. the smoke wont taste any different, it will just be a waste of arizona, just fill your bong with some water and listerine if you want a minty asss hit. and the listerine doesnt absorb the thc like everyone seems to think

3. doesn't listerine have alcohol? And isn't THC soluble in alcohol?

4. Lol Mentholated alcohol vapor sounds pleasant. I've used apple cider in a bong before and it changed the taste so I don't see why this would be any different. Also it seems like Listerine would be more likely to absorb thc than fruit punch considering it contains alcohol.

5. mint leaves. Too much minty flavor will make it almost impossible to hit. I put peppermint oil in my bong water and i coughed so hard. Like really fucking hard and it lingered.

6. I believe your right, that's what makes green dragon. (Weed absorbed into alcohol.)

But I wouldn't do this, either of them. Any fat in the Arizona will absorb the THC before it reaches your mouth. Just fill it with water.

..Or put bleach on your weed. :p Kidding. Seriously.. don't do that.

7. The sugar will build up in ur bong bro.

8. Well this sucks. I have a metal bowl on my bong and with water it just tastes horrible. Is there anything I can do?

9. Go ahead and use the arizona...or put a regular packet of koolaid in the water...it's sugar free so it won't get sticky in the bong and it will add flavor to the water.

To my knowledge there's no "fats" in iced tea or fruit punch for that matter.

10. To be honest it sounds like the quality of the bud is the problem, not that you have a metal slide. Plus water shouldn't affect the taste much either. I would suggest getting better tasting ganja haha. Thats just my opinion though.

:bongin:

11. no, just, no.
    you're wasting weed and drink.

12. It would be a bitch t
    o clean just try ice only

13. [​IMG]
    the experiment.

the results....

slight hint of flavor in the smoke, makes it go down a little smoother, no alteration of effect. but still a fun thing to try.

14. #14 zxzDarkCloudzxz, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
    i think the hint of flavor was from you smelling it
    but thats my opinion based on knowing that smell helps you taste yuour food..
    ya diggg
    plus the impurities in there just make it possible for the thc to be absorbed into it and not escape the water

15. Fill it with a nice Merlot, rather than Arizona.

16. clean it

17. switch it to a glass bowl if possible

18. Yeah that's a possible conclusion. I enjoyed it personally. I guess some do, some don't, and some don't pay attention! :smoke:

19. #19 B-J-G, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

20. #20 whoamiagain, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
    Ever tried alcohol in there? I did and barely noticed a difference.. except that with water weed tastes better..

It's not like 50% of the cannabinoids is going to be dissolved;)..