file cabinet grows

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by xxxjailbait420, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Been so lazy. Lights on in 40 minutes. I'll update when the wake up. Just fed them In the dark and they are loving life right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What a ride.

Sorry for the non posting. Just been busy with life. Thought an update was necessary. Have not really been keeping track of my girls life. Prolly 2.5 weeks Into flower.

Young dwarfs in their unnatural habitat. They seem to like what I've put together for them. Slight yellowing. Just been running half strength nutes every other water. Very happy.

Smell doesn't seem to be an issue yet. Dryer sheets are covering it ATM.

Each girl stands about 10" tall from dirt. Vegged slightly longer than the last run. Pushing for 100 day harvest. 75 days was my last run. Which pulled 1/2 oz

Estimated yield 1.5 oz

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396678275.836536.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396678287.538173.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396678298.705563.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396678307.588046.jpg

3. Sorry for the delay... Whatcha think?

4. Pretty awesome i think

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Appreciate it. Growth has been very very slow. Been so busy. Unable to feed. Just straight water and it shows. Fed her tonight and hope she plumps up. Way way way behind schedule. Pistils are starting to curl. Hopefully can get two more feedings I'm before I start flushing. Should be smokable by the end of the month.

6. Never grown indoors but this thread makes me want to try it. How big of a fan do you think i'd need in a 2 door filing cabinet?