file cabinet grows

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by xxxjailbait420, Nov 6, 2013.

1. But yeah your gunna have some nice cola's when its all said an done. Looking good bro

2. I didn't top it at all I just bent it over lol and held it there and now it looks almost 90 degrees and then starting to go straight up again,

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nice thats what i did. Except i bent mine and im training it around the pot. I started during first week of flower so nothing was really developed. Def needs a topping on my next one.

4. I haven't decided weather to go around or not

5. File cabinet is goimg strong. Planning 2 more feedings until i begin flush
    View attachment 1309890

Shit is looking strong... bagseed...

I love this file cabinet!

Who says cfls can't produce?

1384678532207.jpg

6. Very nice how is the rest looking that looks like the cola

7. So fun find I show up at home after work to find my girl has grow two inches over two days now starting tmrw after a buy a new timer since mine broke she will start to flower I hope I get my other cabinet ready in next few days to use as a flower only room and do some cclones there straight to flower

8. #28 xxxjailbait420, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  9. She's looking good. Have you flipped the lights yet?

Mine is turning into one big cola. Kinda what I was hoping for. Just hope she fattens up a little more.

Temptation is a killer right now. Been dry for 2 days. But I'm staying strong.

These are from today right when she woke up from her beauty sleep.

Got a new iPhone. Still figuring out the cAmerA. Let's see if this version will upload more than one photo... If not definitely user error. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384922044.142567.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384922061.312807.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384922077.826937.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Sorry saw you were two days since first sign of sex. Such a rewarding feeling : )

11. That looks sweet seeing it all curved like that
    But I have seen sex for about two weeks with pre flowers and just two days into light switch over and the pistols are just starting to get long

12. Now the fun begins. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385098800.557558.jpg

13. I have to ask how long was your veg on that thing my veg was roughly 6-7 weeks

14. 30 days until flip. Took about 6 days until
    Males showed sex. 3 more days for the femLes

15. Its always nice when they tell you right away I just got informed I need to clone my baby :-( I never have good luck on clones

16. Why do you need to clone them?

17. #37 xxxjailbait420, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    My sister is in,need and im a good guy that likes to share Sent from my SCH-I110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sharing Is caring!

19. #39 xxxjailbait420, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    View attachment 129380
    I gotta use those stupid zip ties so the branches don't touch the lights
    View attachment 129379
    this girl is going rouge and sticks outside the box when the door aint shut lol
    View attachment 129378
    idk if you guys can see it but the pistils are huge on that area all camera phone pics
    View attachment 129377
    nice even canopy 2 1/2 inches below the lights thank you zip ties lmao

now the update I am officially 10 days into flower
    I am running into the regret of not setting my light high enough in the box I wish I would have set it in the box about 2 inches higher because I am running out of room a lot faster than I ever expected
    sad day
    however I am very happy with this big girl she filled out awesome

20. Damn your blowing up. I just hope you don't overgrow. It's gunna suck if you have to chop. immature buds. My shit swelled 2.5 times the size when she started flowing. She was just a baby. But you'll def be at full capacity.

My shits looking great. Starting to ripen. Gunna start pumping her with straight water and maybe a lol molasses tomorrow. try and keep the buds sweet.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385704716.700453.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385704729.284971.jpg