Fighting

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 469440, Nov 9, 2011.

1. #1 Deleted member 469440, Nov 9, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
    Alright so the other night one of my buddies was pissed off for whatever reason at this other guy and was planning on going to beat his ass. Well he took 4 other people with him to do it, I myself didn't go because I didn't have any problems with the other guy, barely talked to him in my life.

Well they came back and were talkin about how my friend had the other guy in a headlock and another person was punching him in the ribs at the same time which just doesn't seem right.

I don't really resort to fighting unless someone's looking for it, it only causes more problems, but when i do fight i want it to be fair, one on one. If you need 5, 10, or however many other friends to jump some guy with you then your just a bitch, nuff said.

What do all you blades think about this?

2. Who had who in a headlock? I consider someone a pussy if they show up to a fist fight with a weapon. Back up doesn't hurt, the guy could kill you if there's no one around. Or just beat your ass really badly.

3. They don't sound like good people...

4. I understand back up, in case you go down and the other guy just keeps on beatin the shit outa you then it's good to have people there. But when 2 or more jump in to take on one guy then it's just showin you're scared to fight one on one

Not lately, some of 'em are getting more and more violent lol

5. Or they just want to beat the fuck out of him. Nothing like a good ol' fashion gang bang.

6. Your friend who brought friends is a complete pussy. I walk into 3 to 4 tough guys and barely raise my heart rate. He needs to feel an ass kicking so he knows it only hurts for awhile and then maybe he can grow some balls. He should hear this advice and go get his ass kicked, lol. My lil sister will oblige him.

7. I'd stay away from those kinds of people

8. He'd be fucked in a real fight, he's a wrestler and will rarely throw a punch. We always tell him that and he just says he'll take whoever to the ground and it's over. He is severely misinformed -_-

9. Hmm... not if he is any good. Wrestling is pretty useful for fight situations, plus it's a much smoother transition into fight mode than it is for someone who doesn't train non pussy martial arts. (sorry karate)

10. Well he is a good wrestler, but I don't think he's taken a hit in his life. When i took a combatives class one person would have boxing gloves and the other would just have a head guard on and would have to try grappling the guy with the gloves. Needless to say, it was easier punching the other person repeatedly in the face to keep them at a distance than it was to get in and grab 'em.

11. On the street there are no rules

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3K-mrlYG7Y]Bas Rutten Street Defense - The Better Version - YouTube[/ame]

12. I used to think that stuff was fucked up.. I don't anymore. A street fight a fight without rules. Fuck somebody up or get fucked up yourself. If you don't wanna get fucked up (which you probably don't), you may have to do some desperate shit to make it. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. It's fucked up to START a fight when you've got a shit load of people with you, but if I seen a friend getting fucked up I'd feel obligated to jump even if it means an uneven fight... and even if it were my friend that started it.

It's a fight. Most morals should go out the window in a fight. Only thing you gotta do is not start them, don't be overly excessive, and don't involve weapons for no reason

13. Your friend has a vagina.