Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fighting Whilst Baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BoogerSoap!!!!!, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Is it possible???
    According to Bill Hicks it isn't

2. I wouldn't want to fight anyone while baked... Not because I couldn't, but because it doesn't promote that kind of mood.

3. Feeling the urge to fight is not out of the question but physical ability to do so is dampened severely. I try to live without unjust confrontation.

4. I've fought high before. It's not fun or exciting but you have to do what you have to do.

5. no just no. Most people become pacifist while stoned. So unless your wanna look like a dumbass, then go for it.

6. Bill Hicks was fantastic. In a post I made the other day, I quoted his act about life being a roller coaster. Marijuana isn't a drug that makes people want to fight. It usually calms and relaxes people, which is the opposite state of mind as aggression and anger. Plus, if you were a terrorist and had the choice between smoking a joint in the desert or flying a plane into a skyscraper, would you really fly the plane?

Exactly. But I'm not sure if I could physically either... My hand/eye coordination drops like a rock when I smoke.

7. hahah i guess you could fight while you were baked, but who wants too.

1. too much work
    2. spread peace bro
    3. weed brings people together, not drive them apart.

don't fight while your baked, or while your sober, it really never gets anything done..

8. I'm a straight Pacifist. So no it would be retarded to do it stoned anyways. I hate it when My friends are like "Oh man I really wanna fuck someone up, lets go look for a fight" Its ALWAYS after we smoke. =/

-Peace, Love, Pot

9. ^^ sounds like you need to hang out with a different group of people

10. I always think, "Heh, what if I got into a fight." Than snicker to myself and just decide not to.

11. No its not you forget your troubles and just pass a blunt to the guy you going to fight, until the cops show up then u pass the shit to them hahaha :smoking:

12. no i never actually want to fight when i am high. sometimes my husband and some of our friends will wrestle around or toss pillows at each other, but we don't purposefully set out to really maim someone

13. i hate fighting while high.. it ruins my high and its hard to get back to that relaxation point

14. its cuz while ur high ur to peaceful to fight.
    will one time I punched some dunk kid in the face while I was high, but I really didnt want too...he was asking for it though

15. Apparently everyone still saying no just skipped over my post, haha.

16. um. yeah? i love to box and throw hands when im high. It seems like i know what to do in every instance of combat when im high. shits crazy.

17. That's the beauty of it, and Bill Hicks is right, it's impossible for two people to fight when high.

They'll be so damn lazy they'll just shrug off the argument and go listen to some music.

It brings out the best of all of us, how people should be feeling 24/7.

18. A friend once got suckered into a boxing tourney while high...it wasn't pretty

point is that Mr Hicks is right...as usual:p

19. bill hicks is always right, no exceptions.

20. If I was an extremist muslim, I would probably take the skyscraper.