Fightin' round the world

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WAYGIE, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Let's hear your fighting stories!

This is like one of the few things at so I have a few...

-last saturday
    -snort about 2 hits of pure 2CB-E (this really hurts. I do not recommend it)
    -at crappy show, feeling weird in a good way, trying to enjoy music
    -some buff guy a few inches taller than me shoves past me while looking me in the eyes
    -fuck this douche
    -shove him back
    -kinda grabs me (saying "watch yourself" that kinda thing)
    -basically say "nope...I'll do what I want"
    -talks about fighting. I say yea
    -I'm getting pumped up as we walk to bathroom but not angry because of drugs. wondering why he's in a pissy mood about the situation
    -we go outside. I'm confused a bit. not sure if he really wants to fight
    -punches me
    -fight mode activated
    -we just started fighting and he's backing up just out of my range so I can't hit him
    -dodge one, dodge another time for no reason. thought he was charging up his right
    -say "wtf?" or something as we're moving. half think fight is over
    -realize his left eye is bleeding as he grabs on to me and takes me to floor
    -I hit him while I'm on the floor whole holding his right hand with my left
    -security stops us (I was on the floor but I didn't see myself losing anyways
    -everyones surprised at the way I look compared to him (short guy, skinny jeans, look like I'm 17, fucked up right hand vs buff guy, average height, looks early 20's, bleeding above left eye)

2. Oye tuggahs done an shot emselv

3. Once I was walking home from work and heard a man shouting abuse, as I got closer he started talking shit to me, I keep walking to see himrunning toward me, about 10 seconds later I'm on the floor passed out.

Fighting's stupid don't do it.

4. like a month ago I was arguing with my friend in front of a liquor store then some black hobo started yelling at me for no reason. then I think I called him a "fucking hobo" and my friend told me to calm down...but the hobo kept talking shit so I beat his ass and knocked his tooth out

fightings fun, do it

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-DblXaqQMk]YouTube - The Russell Crowe Show Theme[/ame]

6. #6 Cfitch, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Not hoping you get beaten up.. But I hope you get a beating one day an realize how stupid and worthless it is to fight :)

7. Fightin round the world with russell crowe

8. #8 WAYGIE, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've broken my nose twice. I've been fucked up before
    I'm not a dick that goes out and looks for fights....I just don't stop them from happening