Fight With an Ex

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheechjr, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Ok. I'm here to get opinions on whether this fight was justified or not. Here's some background:

I'm gay and me and this guy [We'll call him James] started dating over a year ago. Well we broke up cause he cheated and tried to stay friends. Haha that shit didn't work well. So anyways.

Lately he been driving past my house for like hours, and the third day he did it I called the cops and he left.

Well the night after that I was hanging with my friend [Who we will call Terrel] and Terrel came over with James.

So we were standing in the yard chilling, and James started talking crap about how he was gonna beat my ass and shit and he fucking spit on me.

So I threw the first punch and we got into it.

Isn't that justified?

I mean. Fucking spit on me!

2. lmaoo, you reminded me this one time me and my friends carlos and jay were in a laundromat cause we were hungry and it was the only thing open, they had vending machines. And Jonathan was like naaaaaa, i already gave you 2 dollars, and hes like wtf and spit on him. I was dyingg. Lol na but you had all the rights to hit him lol. I never heard of a homosexual stoner :rolleyes:

3. yes you had the right to hit him jeez he needs to get over it.

4. damn man fuck that guy (not literally of course :p) u had all the right to fuck him up. spittin on some1 is a maaaaaajor diss imo. i hopoe u left em a bloody nose man.:smoke:

5. Yeah, that's pretty fucked up that he spit on you....although, it is kind of strong to open with a punch. Could have pushed him and got in his face? :confused_2: I am not sure though...I just ended a 1 week t-break and things are :confused:

6. I probably would have done the same thing. Damn I wish I could punch one of my ex's! haha you're lucky

7. A little sheltered, then?

8. Hope it was worth it and you didn't end up getting your ass kicked. If you felt it was worth it, there's nothing anyone can say to that. On a side note, it's kind of fucked up of your friend to show up with your ex. I'd be considering removing him from the friends category as well.

9. Fixed!

10. if some one spat at me i would respond the exact same way spitting is awful to do in someones face id knock him the fuck out and piss in his face