Fight or Flee ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Trouble, Mar 21, 2003.

1. TOTALLY depends on the cause.

Im up in BC as a dual citizen, but id come fight with you guys at the drop of a fucking dime. noones gone fuck with my family.

BUT, if the war is us going to fuck with someone else, for a reason i dotn support, then screw it, im a keep smokin my BC dank.

2. Nuff said.

3. if there was a draft, I would run, i dont want no war, fightin isnt me :)

4. I'm 35 and disabled, so I'm not getting drafted. But if I was,
    I'd run. I don't believe in this war at all. Period.

5. I think that if weed was legalized in the entire world we wouldent have war. Nobody would be determined enough to get up of their stoned asses and fight.

6. you should not be proud over something you can not chose such as nationality

7. i wouldnt fight...id turn quaker or something so my religion would forbid violence...but even if i was drafted, i wouldnt pass the physical...i gots flat feet and i blew out both my knees 3 times and tore the muscle in the right side of my back and had a spinal compression...oh ice hockey, how i love thee...but yeah we shouldnt even have to talk about because we shouldnt be at war with iraq for stupid reasons about which the president lied

8. Um... minor point:
    George W. Bush was the guy who had his father get him into the Air National Guard so he wouldn't have to go to Vietnam. Then he went AWOL from the Air National Guard for a year.

So who's a draft-dodging loser?

9. i live in the uk but

as an ashtma suffer(lol) i shouldnt get drafted wouldnt wanna anyway to be honest

10. What a fucking biased way to ask a question. Seriously, let's just blindly kill who ever the government tells us to. Not everyone is a red blooded patriot like yourself. God forbid someone forms there own opinion, instead of eating up all the bullshit the government spoon feeds you. To each his own, no need to persecute people for being pacifist.

Sorry, but shit like that gets on my nerves big time.

11. So does that mean you're not a man if you don't want to kill people who have done nothing to you? Hmmm...

BTW, I agree that if America is "fucked with" we should do something about it. But when we go to war with someone who hasn't attacked us, that's not being a man. That's being a lying, killing sack of shit.