FIFA World Cup

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Jennie4, May 23, 2018.

1. Hey all,

Who are you cheering in the World Cup? I'm thinking of attending a couple of matches. The only thing is that the cities in Russia are away from each other and I don't know how much it costs to travel from one city to another. Please mention what matches you think is worth to attend.

I'm thinking Portugal vs. Spain
    Iran vs. Spain
    Germany vs. Korea

• Like Like x 1
  2. I personally will cheer for Argentina as i really would like Messi to have the cup in his hands

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good shout, I wouldn't mind that. Theres more passion in that team than in England's in recent years.

4. #4 BrewsnWeed666, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018

Messi was poor in the last match couldn't even score a pen lol

England played okay tonight but you expect them to win against Tunisia lol..

My money's on Germany to win the cup they have all the best players

5. I have an amazing bet, it is all up so far apart from 2, it doesn't finish until the end of group stages but I need neymar and Messi to start scoring goals.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I might put a few bets on when I go town Wednesday I'll do an accumulator & just pick whoever I think will win lol

Last time I put a bet on the world cup Portugal cost me £200 I had Ronaldo to score first which he did & Portugal to win 2-0 the game ended 1-0 I was mad lmao

7. That's my luck lol, that's actually happened before to me too hah.
    This bets for a few grand but like i say i need them 2 pillocks to start scoring. So if you can make that happen mate, that'll be great!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. If only we could win on Russian soil

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. It's a given that they'll score mate shouldn't have to wait to long to see em bang a few in

10. #10 GreenFan, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    That would be the best historic way to start a war...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anything can happen in football!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm guessing you're German?? Germany are going to smash it in the WC they always do lol

I remember seeing that cheating/diving cunt David luiz in tears when Germany pumped Brazil 7-1 in there own back yard :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

13. That was wonderful. Unlike the crap they played on Sunday

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dude it was amazing I loved seeing the Brazil players in tears.. half of them dive anyway lol

I think big Tommy Muller will bang a few in this WC

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I do also like Ronaldo, he gets a lot of stick for nothing. Off the pitch he's a fantastic person, on it, well you are treated to see one of the best talents in football history.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Wow, anyone watching Nigeria against Iceland?

I was rooting for Iceland but good game Nigeria is doing well!

I root for Argentina ultimately but win or lose I love the players and love the game, no matter what

• Like Like x 2
  17. Still waiting...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Great game mate

19. That was crazy exciting, did not expect Nigeria to win.

SWITZERLAND TOO! Wanted them to win and they ACTUALLY did!

20. Damn you like football & wrestling
    soo-if-you-k1hu0l.jpg