Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fiends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fahim1337, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity! I'm new here and this is my first post. Anyway, I have this one friend who always finds a way to get me to smoke him out. I've already smoked him out like 3gs in 2 weeks. And I try to keep him from fiending all my weed but it's hard because he like guilt trips me and stuff. I'm wondering should I just tell him to fuck off or approach it a different way?

2. Simply tell him no more until he smokes you out or something of the sort. If he tries his manipulative, douchebag shit on you. cut ties.

3. I'll try that this week. Fiends are pretty creative in their fiending though.

4. just tell him you cant afford it. i had the same deal in high school. all summer dude was smokin my bud. one day i lit up and didnt share, he said what the fuck haha. told him dude i cant afford to smoke 4 two. he had a sack within a few hours :smoke:

5. [​IMG]
    is this your friend?

6. Not really. I've had the same deal with a few people. I just smile and laugh when they try it :p.

7. bro if its a problem you have to man up and give him your word about your problem within the situation.

8. i hate this shit so much. right when i get a sack some people are like "well you have weed and i dont, so i get free bud, right bro?"

fucking wrong, bro

9. That's why no one hangs out with me...
    Cause I ain't a trick ass bitch like these other bunk punk rock fake hoe cakes.

10. Man, how long have you known this dude? He's probably not your friend. People have too loose of a definition of "friends" these days.

It shouldn't be hard for you to just say no.

Then again, DARE taught you that in middle school and you didn't listen---your posting on a DRUG FORUM! lol

Just fucking tell him, "hey sorry man but I can barely afford this for myself let alone you too". Then tell him to buy a bag and smoke YOU out for all those damn times he was a leech.

Not that hard, pretty simple man don't let people walk all over you. I had to learn the hard way myself: If you let them, they will.

11. dont give him anymore. i hope you can comprehend that insanely complex plan.

12. this made me crack the fuck up:hello:

13. You should smoke him up one more time then put his balls on a dresser just his balls on a dresser then bang them shits with a spiked bat like BLAW

14. Roll a joint and put a firecracker at the end and let him lite it. He prolly won't want to smoke wit u again.lol

15. um... what?

16. lol i love how people ask grasscity shit like this like they want us to live their lives for them how fucking socially awkward are you bro

17. hey dude... chill out and be respectful. this is the interbutts. people come here for advice and a wide range of support/services. don't be a hater.