Fiending..Have you done it?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hinkleberry, Dec 13, 2010.

1. I've walked like 4 miles and waited 2 hours for a 20 bag. I was fiending pretty bad. Any good fiending stories? I got plenty to go around!:hello:

2. I've never fiend for marijuana. Maybe some other things though

3. Me and my friend were running really late for something...can't remember, but we really wanted some weed so we sprinted like 5 blocks and back for a quarter, just about made it. Shortly after we declared ourselves officially stoners.

4. Yeah. Not proud of it, but yeah. I was younger though.

5. thats not that badd

6. Nothing past scraping the bowl.

7. Worst thing i have ever done on an official Weed Mission was rob this kids house. He got my friend for an ounce of some good stuff and an ipod touch. Nothing too fancy so he decided he didn't even want to fight the kid. We just found out where he lived and when he left i kept look out while my friend hopped in the window. He got half of his bud back. He got an xbox 360. Plus he hit his cash stash for 520 dollars. All in ones lmao. Guess the dude had been saving. He spilt it with me. 200 dollars plus half of that stash so around a 4th. Was happy.

8. When I was younger, but not really anymore

9. I once drank piss mixed with gatorade for money. I think I'm winning the thread so far.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You can fiend for anything psychologically addicting. We've all fiend'd, whether you guys like it or not..

11. You can't fiend a fiend that' fiend'd for fiendin'.

12. I'm fiending right now...

I smoked 3 bowls today of some month old mid shake.

13. Walked 2 miles in a blizzard to smoke a blunt. at 2am.

14. I was broke so I drive 30 miles and use my key to get into my dads office. Then I steal some of his whiskey in the cabinet. Needed 2 get fuked up. Then i remember i drove back to my dorm on a couple shots and was fucking up while driving. Those were fun days but oh i was foolish.

15. My bad, didn't know the fucking grammar patrol was here

16. Spent the night at my friends after he had a party, the next morning me and a few others woke up pretty hungover and needed a smoke but we had smoked all our weed the night before. We went downstairs to all the spots people had rolled joints or blunts at during the night and picked up all the bud they dropped while doing so. We actually ended up with a pretty good sized bowl.

17. no you fiend for things that are physically addictive, you don't go fiending for steak do you? now crack, people fiend for that shit

18. I've stayed up late

I've missed class at least twice....foolish.

I've wasted ALOT of money....

19. I blew up the twin towers for a five piece.

20. Thats okay, because now you do know.
    By the way, don't forget your "periods" please.
    :wave:
    [​IMG]