field trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by passthatjoint, Oct 2, 2008.

1. the whole junior class at my school is going on a school trip to washington dc, is it hard to smoke on these trips:smoking:

2. Just make some firecrackers, practically impossible to get caught and you will be baked all day

3. you from unionville?

4. how may years did u stay back

5. since nobody seems to have informed you
    unless youve been held back
    your not 18
    which you have to be on this forum

6. he could have gotten held back a year or started late. dont be so judgmental and try to answer his question without being mean.
    i would say it should be easy in your room if you do it in the shower maybe by a vent or something. i would prolly be scared to do that and just make firecrackers. they might check your bags like they did for me my 8th grade year. they did tell us to bring snacks though and i could have easily snuck it down with the snacks if i had been smoking then.

7. It really depends on how strict your school is and if your taking a plane, if so I wouldn't do that its not worth it. If your going on a bus the whole way you should be all set as long as you keep the shit in your bag not on you because when i went to DC on a school trip before we even went to the hotel or any shit we went to the Pentagon and brought our backpacks (carry-on from flight) into the building with us. Imagine how much you'd be shitting your pants if you had bud.

8. He obvvvvv.

Stayed back one year and is 18 :).

9. its no problem to smoke in washington d.c....

think harold and kumar guantanamo bay w/ george bush