fghdfsksjd fucking linux

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by CD Clock, Sep 26, 2010.

1. so today i was like
    "im finally going to install linux and say goodbye to windows!" because windows 7 pisses me off

so i install opensuse and shit and install flash player and its all good
    then i try to install ati drivers because compiz fusion is the shit and i want wobbly windows because theyre the bombbb

so i do it and it looks like it works except desktop effects is crashing when i try to open it
    so im like fuck better restart this shit
    so i do
    and then when SUSE is booting the loading bar stops and it goes to the command line
    wtf linux you bastard
    why do you do this to me
    so now im back on windows 7

2. iknorite!

Tried using ubuntu for a while, then I moved out of my moms basement. :smoke:

3. the worst thing i was baked so i was all excited to have ballin desktop effects
    and then instead of starting my computer gives me a bunch of text
    i was confused

4. I'm not going to lie. Linux sucks. Id rather windows, Linux is pretty complicated.

5. Linux is good as fuck, honestly the only reason I'm using windows right now is because
    A) I like itunes and wine won't run it properly on linux. The alternatives blow dick.
    B) Firefox doesn't have good add-ons on the linux side.

6. Linux is most definitely not for the casual computer user.

It demands you learn how to write command scripts and how to manually compile programs, and worse yet nothing you know about CMD or coding will help you much with Linux since it is not based on a Windows environment.

Do yourself a huge favor and stick with Windows 7. I don't know why it pisses you off so much, but Linux is definitely not the answer for you if you're having trouble using Windows.