FF nute trio question.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bluntmastaj, Jan 8, 2010.

1. 64 days veg what ff liquid fert would you use? grow big?

2. depending on how much longer your going to veg... (if ur vegging for ATLEAST another 7-14 days, continue with the grow big) however if within the next 7-14 days you plan on switching to 12/12, i would go head and introduce the big bloom into their diet and cut ALL the growbig from your feeding regimen.

3. What what what?!

She should be on big bloom the entire time. Big Bloom is nothing but trace minerals, there are really no nutrients in it. You can probably use nothing but grow big from start to finish if you use a good soil, but that's another discussion.

Check out these:

http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/soilfeed.pdf <--- for soil

http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/hydrofeed.pdf <--- for hydro

I dunno why he was giving you that advice, but he's probably never grown before especially not with FF. All you have to do to keep vegging is keep following the last week of the veg chart. That is follow week 4's feeding regimine until you switch to 12/12.

If you want my own protip, here is what I do. I use the week 4 feeding schedule all the way until my plants have shown sex. That is, once I flip to 12/12 it takes me another week or two to show sex. During that time your plants will stretch like a mofo. That means they are still technically vegging, and because of that still want nitrogen. As soon as you start to see her stop stretching, and start flowering, then start the flowering schedule is reccomended.

Because I do it that way, I've found where it says on week 7 and 8 that you should use grow big again, I don't always have to do that. Most of the time I only give one dose of grow big at one time during flowering, and I hardly ever see my leaves turn yellow until I start to flush, which is about 7-10 days before I want to harvest. Everything will stay green until very late, and if you used in combination with calmag or magical everything stays green and lush until those trichs start to turn amber. With the combination of the salts, I get some big ole stinky, oily, crystally buds.

Like I've said before, following that schedule, the only problem I have ever had was 1) my buds were so big they were snapping branches off, and 2) my main cola was so wide that it had gotten mold on the inside when I had about a month of unusually humid summer. Both of these problems can be easily avoided, and when they are you can expect cola's the size of your thigh.

4. thanks for the replies.. im using ffof