FF Cha Ching?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Whywaitforit, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Anyone ever used it? If so what's a good combination to mix it with tiger bloom to not burn my plants.

I've been following their feeding schedule so far and have had no issue but a lot of people seem to say they always worry about burning with it....

2. I've been using cheap Sta-Green planting mix from Lowes and it works for me. The nutrient levels are pretty low in it so I haven't had it burn any seedlings yet. I'm 5 for 5 with the seeds I've planted in that stuff so far. They are all green and lush. They put my hydro to shame.

3. I use the whole fox farm line, and follow their feeding schedule. But i make sure to lower the recomended PPM for different strians, cause some times it is way to strong...

~In1

4. What the hell man that has absolutely nothing to do with what I am talking about? Did you even read my post?

Thanks though Infamous i'll try to keep it on the low side. None of my strains have really been sensitive so far except for the Sour Diesel.

I was just more worried about the ridiculous amount of N when the Tiger Bloom and Cha Ching are together. But I guess thats to counter react the lack of N thats natural at the end of flowering?

5. Foxfarm recommends that u start the flowering phase with OPEN SESAME then switch to BEASTY BLOOMZ then CHA CHING for the last phase before flushing. U should always go lower than the recommended dose.

HOPE THIS WILL HELP