Few questions before i start my grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NvMyEVO, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Ok so i am about to start my grow and i have been researching alot and trying to make decisions.

I am going to be using CFL's but how many do i need? i know 100 watts per plant, and i was going to be doing around 2-3 plants. Now my question is how much light has to be on the sprout? im probally going to be using 23 watt bulbs, around 6-7 of them per plant. Do i use all of them right off the bat? or wait till the plant gets bigger then put all of them around it.

One more, When watering you are supposed to water till 30% runoff right? How do you guys figure out when its 30% do you guys have a way of telling? or you just learn when enough water is enough?

Thank you guys for your answers.

2. When they sprout, one bulb per plant is fine for the first week or so. Then you can add the rest. As far as watering goes, don't worry about 30% runoff or whatever. Water until water drains out, then about every 3-4 days after that depending on the temps in your room. Another method is to stick your finger inside the soil and water when its dry about 2" down.

3. Thank you very much i appreciate it.