Few Questions about my plant...can you help?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Champagneheadys, Jul 29, 2009.

1. #1 Champagneheadys, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    Ok...So my plant has been vegging outside its whole life and i decided i wanted to finish it inside cause its a female and gettin dank. I wanna know if i should give it nutrients to survive considering there's prolly going to be shock. Any thing else i should do? The light cycle is on 12/12 and a 100 watt cfl on her.

2. The only reason you should move that inside is if you absolutely have to. The difference between being outside under the sun, which no light can match, and under 100 watts of cfl light is light is like night and day. That plant, inside, won't give you a quarter of what you will harvest outside. I understand you don't really know, but that is not even a question. Again, if you HAVE to bring it inside that is one thing, but if it is an option, keep it out man!:smoking:

3. well from what ive read you dont really need a lot of light during flowering.. and what if i add another 100 watt bulb? some nutrients?
    Anyone?

4. Have you looked around this page at all? Go find a journal of someone with a good-sized grow. You dont need a lot of lighting, whoever told you that must not like you. Post a new thread asking whats better, indoors under lights or outdoors. Look around the site man, thats all I have to say...:smoking:

5. If your plant was outside it is ALREADY flowering unless you got magic powers and can control the sun. It just isn't sexually mature. Once you bring it in it's going to die.

You got a lot of learning to do man- I suggest following the Growfaq in my sig and go nuts. You can't use regular light bulbs either.

6. well so far there are no signs of decreased health of the plant. When they were outside the leaves were yellowish and i brought it in and now their green. should i bring it back outside?

7. Just leave it outside if you can. Thats the best way to do it man.

If you have to bring it inside, just make sure you have a 2700k flourescent bulb putting out a decent amount of lumens. Or have an hps light.

8. So what Ironlung is saying. Inside you'll get 1oz maybe 2oz. Outside you will get 5 or 6 ozs. I got several dual 600w's lights going and i cant even come near my plants that are outside. I have 20 plants outside I'm expecting at least 18lbs. I have to harvest 60 plants inside to match that. But if you want to kick your yield it the balls with steel toed boots please go ahead. But at least understand that you are.
    Keep'em burnin
    DirtyViperMan