Few questions about drying and curing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by briangumble, Nov 18, 2005.

1. My plant is drying right now, and I took all the large fan leaves off, so only the single bladed leaves and the very small fan leaves are on the plant. How do I take these leaves off? Can I just pull them off or will I need special scissors? Also, how much more potent does curing make the weed? And does the bud need to be moist in order to cure it?

2. HIGH All, I was getting to you briangumble sorry...been doing lots of typing.

Me I take All the leaves O.F.F.F I find it much easy than when they are dry and yes some small scissors with a nice pointy end work well. The Bud should be not dry and not moist..most growers will hang their Buds till the stalk has a nice snapping sound when broken and then into jars.
    The Jars should be opened everyday to further dry them out....I'll grow find some good info for you.

Edit: Here this is a good read.

3. Thanks for the info unoit. So if the bud is completely dry can it still be cured? I think my bud is completely dry because it has been drying for a week.