Few pics of my walk

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boydamien, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Fantastic day so decided to take dog for a walk.
    Took few pics of the estate house and grounds.

Was such a good day i walked up into the forest and to the mausoleum (tomb) where the original owner of estate is buried.
    Its pretty well neglected but this place is deep in a heavily wooded area with a great big wall around it.

Even when i opened the irin gates they made that noise that cemetery gates make in all the horror movies lol

Granted the picture of a cock next to gate kinda gave it a more comical feeling haha.

The pictures of the small gravestones are where his dogs were buried.

Attached Files:

2. this your house?...need a cook/maid?..lol...

3. No its not my house lol

4. What a place, Shame it's neglected.

Maybe you could start saving your dollars and buy it one day.

5. Very nice mate like everything else around here vandalised to fuck

6. Oh the house is well nice . Few million was spent on it. The tomb in the forest well that is a shame its been left to just go wild.

Prolly all the family are dead now and no one cares. Yea if i win the lotto ill pay for it to be cleaned up. As long as i get to be buried there lol

Oh btw that whole house and the estate was sold for £1.00 (not joking)

They were going to turn it into luxury flats but the council wouldn't allow them to stop the public from using the grounds, so the developer pulled out. We dont have any trespass laws in scotland . You can go where you like :) belongs to us all!

So the council bought it for a quid and spent the cash doing it up. They use as there offices and weddings /functions etc.

7. Nice nature and pictures, mate.