few pics of my outdoor plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TheJoker689, Jun 19, 2011.

1. i started these in early march here are the pics
    some of the pics are old and some are new sorry didnt get pics of all the plants theres 7 on one all the new nodes (places where new branches grow) got eatin and it has'nt grown a bit in over 2months and only has one set of leafes any tips?will get some pics up soon of it..
    tell me what you think of these i think the big one might be a male growing very fast

Attached Files:

2. how old is your 3rd plant picture number 3

3. at the time that picture was takin it was about a month and a half old all the plants where planted roughly in the same time but i only took recent pictures of the big one the others are less than half its size so im wondering what the F*** is up it hahah its a beast ! :D

4. also does anyone know why the plant in the first and second pictures has 10 leafed leafes? have a close look at the on the right of the first picture (the big one) it has another leafe coming right from the middle of the leafe growing upwards strange..

5. Are they purple power?

6. not a clue what they are the seeds are bag seeds that i have been collecting over the last year so not a clue what they are

7. They look like different strains. Some have fat leaves some r skinny

8. yupp god knows what the seeds are alot of people have said to me it looks like a sativa cross

9. Cant wait till mine look like that tho i got 8 plants growin right now but 4 of em were gettin eaten by bugs for a while but i belive i stoped that. Hope they come back from bein eatin they havent died at all but there not really growing

10. Nice yah i had some spittle bug problems and slug problems but its under control they did get 3 doh :( started of with 10 down to 7 now but all big and healthy :)

11. Im tryin some stuff fot em i put some crushed red peppers all around n i sprayed the plants with soapy water and i pissed a perimeter around thr plants just in case. Seems like ita workin haha

12. Nice ill have to try that except for the piss because it has a high salt content and salt kills marijuana

13. Im doin it way aroun them so its a possiblity that it could get in there but i dnt think it will be a high consumption

14. Should be alright so its a risk im not willing to take doh haha :) keep me updated on your grow :D

15. Ya i got alot woods behind my house so i. Definetly dnt want anything eating em more then tgey are

16. no there not purple power you can tell its indica by the leaves purple power is more of a sativa. sativas generally have thinner longer leaves and grow taller where as the indicas have thicker leaves that tend to overlap and grow shorter

17. man i have the same problem these are planted right in the middle of a forrest surrounded by over grown plants trees ect. i have had about 10 different types of f***ers eating the plants snails the worst so far and spittle bugs pretty rare to find them on marijuana usually nettles ect. but because theres so many nettles close by i get about 3 or 4 spitle bugs every few days easy to get rid of any easy to spot

18. same thing happened to me.... i had some bug problems and its stunted its growth... i got some neem oil, should clear up any pest issues

19. Yah i have to get some of that heards lots of good stuff about it at the moment im just using chilli powder works wonders for keeping the slugs away