Few more questions before I get germinating..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by apexofthevortex, Jun 7, 2010.

1. 1. How long can I expect the branches to get? ( I will be growing THC bomb if that helps) I am growing in a closet that is 34" by 33" height is not an issue but I am worried that they are going to end up growing into the lights on the walls. The ebb and flow setup i have is 24" by 17" (exact system im using with 9 baskets though) Ebb and Flow system - FastGardens.com). Is this something to worry about?

2. Also did the math on my power bill and its going to jump up about $85 should I worry about that? I live in an apartment and the typical bill is around $80 so were looking at $165 total.

These are the only questions separating me and my grow right now. Please let me know if I should worry about these things.

2. 1. wouldnt worry about it.
    2. wouldnt worry about it, thats not a huge jump. It could easily be explained by adding a large air conditioner this time of year. just pay the bill on time.

3. Ok thanks grrower, I was just looking through some journals and looked like there was a chance of there not being enough room. Should I put my lights somewhat closer so they don't stretch out as much or is there some sort of bending technique I could use if such a thing were to happen? I thought I remembered reading up on such a thing not too long ago.

4. the technique is LST... or scrog..but its all LST..but lst is also a technique of lst haha..jus search LST or Scrog..

5. yep bend, push, tie down