Few Hydro Table Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Glassy80, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Has anyone on here used Hydro tables? Im using them on my current grow and I have a few questions.

1 - It has a continuous water flow that flows down the table and back into a trough but I want to know if its correct to have this running all the time or am I supposed to put this on a timer?

2 - I know in normal systems you have to have a Ph level of around 5.9-6.2 but for some reason the water in the system keep creeping up to 6.8 even thogh I get every bucket of water to 5.9 before I put it in. Do these Hydro systems need a higher Ph or will I have to keep on changing the Ph every day?

3 - What temp and humidy should the room be where you dry your buds after harvest?

Cheers! :D

2. #2 jnr shaka, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009

1. Yeh, the foodmixture (water) has to be constantly flowing through your sytem. (Never switch off the sysytem unless you have to make new foodmixture). The only thing that should be on the timer is the lights, 18/6 for veg 12/12 for flower

2. That should'nt be happening...If your whole system is clean and rinsed thoroughly with clean water and no dirt in the clay pebbels that should'nt happen. I had this problem with my 1st grow, it was the Ph meter, it was faulty.(try recalibrate the ph meter 1st)

3. Temperature when the lights are on should be arond 25 oC and when the lights are off it should be no lower that 17oC. Make sure the temperature on the foodmixture is warm aswell. Humidity should be between i think 50%-60% when growing. The buds once harvest can just be left in a dark warmish room.