Few days in darkness kill my hypothetical plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Khalivh, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Okay folks, first off let me explain my situation. Soon I will be starting my very first indoor grow at my house. My folks are coming down to visit in about a month for Thanksgiving, so I will need to move the plant somewhere to store. It would be in darkness for THREE days max. Is that possible to do without harming the young lady? Basically I would have had it on 12/12 by that point, would cutting out the lights for 3 days kill the plant:(?

Thanks!:wave:

2. It wont KILL it but its not the best...if you really cant help it you should be okay. Again im saying this if you cant find another way to get some light to the plant in those three days.

3. wire some leds. or something darkish

they barely emit light.

and itll keep her with enough light.

4. veg and then have those three days be the switchpoint to 12/12. see how long it takes them to flower with darkness assistance. doing research and dodging parents. 2birds1stoneggkthxbye

5. Thanks for the help guys. I think I'm gonna go with nick's idea. That way I'll get to veg the plants for longer, and then after the family leaves I'll get to fully flower and such. :smoke:

6. yes i agree that's your move bro