Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Few buds from Harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by norml56, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Just a few of the smaller nugs off lower part of the plant. I believe these were from the chocolate Chunk plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. needs some serious trim work but looks like it could be some good bud.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea looks real dank, just trim it up a little more. Don't forget to keep the trimmings for edibles!!

4. Yea looks like you know what you're doing. I'd buy that for sixty an eighth

5. Looks really good, especially because you grew it your self.

6. Looking good man. Just a little more trim so we can really see those babies and your good to go. :D

7. The name alone is insane.
    Bud looks great.

8. #8 norml56, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    yeah, I dont' pay much attention to the smaller buds like that it's all going to be hash I just didnt' take any other pictures. Yielded just under 19ounces dry off 13plants under 8 54 watt fluro tubes

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow, I’ve never had the pleasure of growing with those! Nice work!

10. lol nice, resurrected an almost decade old post.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lol, it’s like talking to your gramps lol