fetishes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KoRnOnTheKob, Dec 1, 2005.

1. what are some of your most deepest darkest fetishes, or maybe you only have one fetish, if so lets hear em. i won't go into detail about all my fetishes, but most of which involve whips and chains.

2. You can't make the thread and then not induldge everyone with your own ideas.

I'd rather not share... lol

3. my fetish is one of the not so "wierd" ones haha. thats all im sayin ;)

4. whips and chains is a little much LOL........hah....um okeh ya'll gonna be chicken shits about it :p .....I'll kick it off......and I could give a fuck less if anybody tags behind lmao...................lets see......the site and taste of blood......biting...being bitten...handcuffs.....ice cubes.....and maybe wax...MWUAHAHAHAH........sex in cemetaries sounds like fun too too..hehehe......I ono.....roughness and pain is the shit....lesbians (lmfao which is kinda funny cuz I'ma chic hahaha.....).......and guyz kissing/making out(anal sex and dudes giving bj's kinda skares me LMMFAO)....so c'mon who's gonna follow me up? lol(whats crazier about this is here I am still a virgin....and I know exactly whut the fuck's gonna be up.......just becuz I know what I like HAH)

5. i dont have anything crazy really, basically i could prolly be into whatever she was into. damn Earlygirl, you are into some rough stuff

also nice to be seeing people from ohio popping around

6. im a toe and foot man nothing better then some nice clean toes not really into the whole foot job and stuff thing just like the looks of nicely kept up feet

7. i like most fetishs until they become boring to me

i hop from one to another:D

8. lol i to am kinda like this i like to LOOK at nice pretty clean feet i also like a girl with long hair... but only on her head lol... another would have to be my insane fetish with gothic chicks and peircings

9. I don't have a fetish, exactly, but I do have a fantasy. I want to be dressed as the Head Girl and taken in the potions classroom by Professor Snape. [​IMG]

I'd get my boyfriend to do it, but he'd probably ruin it for me. He's short and chubby and he has a semi-high voice. I need a tall skinny guy with a deep baritone. Oh yeah, baby...I'll scrub cauldrons for you, Professor....

10. All that but whips and chains is too much? lol

11. ok fine, i will list all of my current fetishes:

latex, bondage, whipping, spanking, stockings, dominant women. pretty much just alot of things related to BDSM.

12. I'm here for yah' Hempress. Hehe, 6'2 - 150lb - - - - LOL

No fetish to speak of. Fantasies yes, and I like a girl in pigtails... LOL No real "fetish" though.

13. Go get a frock coat and be at my house in 15 mintues, Durban [​IMG]

14. haha shit hempress your sex fantasy involves the movie harrypotter..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA ill toke a bowl for u n durban

15. Oh come on now, you can't deny that Professor Snape is freaking sexy. Just check out all his majesty...

[​IMG]

16. My fetish isn't a fetish, so... I can't really say can I?

17. Mine wasn't really a fetish either, so I don't think it matters Liquidtruth :)

18. lol, I doubt people are interested in my fetish(s) anyway. :p

19. lmfao strange... I've always wanted to be hermione's lapdog or Ginnys or both! :D

feet sure do have a place nothin like cute bubbley toes being thrust into your lap for a tickle