Festival Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord_voltan, Jun 22, 2007.

1. So Summer is here and that means mad Music Festivals and gatherings will be going on.
    I started this so we could post about events that would be going on in an area you may or may not be living in, but would like to let others in that area know about it(also if theres a link to an info page or something. I figure most people smoke at these, so it only makes since to have festival dates posted on a marijuana forum.

So for anyone in the Columbus, Ohio/surrounding area Comfest will be going on all weekend in Goodale park(June 22,23,24). It costs nothing to get in, and there are mad jam bands, glass and hemp vendors, BEER, and tons of other stuff. This event is pretty big, and even managed to draw the Mayor of Columbus out to it in tie-dye one year.

If you don't wanna pay for food you can also sign up to do a short volunteer shift(4hrs). If you do this you get a Comfest tee-shirt, and tokens redeemable for BEER, and food. Also some volunteers get to drive the golf carts..:D You also have the satisfaction of helping a worthy cause, and doing your part (indirect as it may be) to help legalize that sweet, sweet Cheeba.

heres the official website link for more info> http://www.comfest.com/

So thats whats going down, anyone within a reasonable driving distance should try to make it out there. I know theres some other Ohioans lurking around the forums.

Anyone else got something going on in an area you may or may not live in?