Fertilising

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by atreyupowa, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Hi everyone , i need some help on using my fertilisers cuz i rly dont get it. Ive got 2 biobizz ferts 1 for veg and 1 for flower.But i dont get the dosage and how im supposed to feed it to the plant. Do i have to take into account the pot size, amount of water etc. thnak you (if i didnt rly make sense tell me )

2. the mix should be based on how much water you mix the concentrated fert with. Meaning if they say 1 cap per gallon, then you would add 5 caps to a 5 gallon bucket of water. It has nothing to do with potting container size.

Start your fert regiment at 50% of what it tells you to, and work up from there, so you dont end up burning your babies.

3. thank you , it doesnt say on the bottle .ill try checking their website :D

4. can someone pls explain the analogy cuz i dont get what it means by 1ml/1 .. whats that second :smoke:"1"

5. I'm pretty sure that "1" is actually an "L" so it's 1ml/liter. But like grower mentioned try starting at a lower dosage like .5ml/liter.

Good luck.

6. thank you , i actually was going to attach an image of the chart but it kinda slipped hahaha. thnx again.:hello:

7. Well i didnt want to start a new thead but i was wondering when i should start using the fertilizer. my babies are 8 days old im thinking right about 2 weeks or 2 1/2 weeks lemme know if that good?or could i start now?

8. im waiting till week 3 to 4 just to be sure not to burn them.