fert question ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by maxbuds, Nov 15, 2008.

1. one month old from seed 2 42w 2700k 1 26w 2700k 1 26w 5300k cfls 82 degrees 45% humidity my own soil top soil perialite and horse manure ph 7 n low p low k mid-high 6 inches tall 7 nodes two plants 6 inch pot no nutes yet wanted to use alaska fish fert 5-1-1 also have bone meal vigoro 1-11-0 should i use these, when and how much ? should i start flowering soon?

2. Change them to 12/12 light on/off. If you cant get other fertilizer use the bone meal now use 1/2 of what the directions say without any alaskan fish fert( should of used that during the last month;)).

3. ok will do do they actually double or triple when started on 12/12 also have new sprouts wanted to try them on 12/12 also anyone now average yield on those. just an estimate you can never really tell tell harvest right.

4. Yeah they can double or triple just depends on the light and strain. I would not start under 12/12 the plant still has to be a certian size before it will bud so you would just be wasting growth time, after a few grows you will start being able to estimate! I think that is all your questions:)