Fert Question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chris Lopez, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Why are you trying such a weird mix of ferts? Why not go to your Hydro store or order online ferts made for your plants? I like the Advanced Nutrients line, but it is expensive. Try other brands to save money. Any good fert used correctly will produce more than its cost.
    Greenfrog

2. because i go these from a friend who was planning to grow but never really started...i would order some stuff online but they are real expensive, and i much rather buy pot..soooo...this is what im working with, and ive heard verry good things about both cactus juice and super thrive, so forgive me if this is a uncommon mix of ferts, but thier all organic (i think) and im just wondering if they can be used together or not =]

3. Next grow (indoors) i am going to pick up some advanced nutrients fertz.

Andrewbud

4. wow verry nice mr bud!

im guna post some pics later today of what ive got growing
    BUT
    can anybody awnser my original question and tell me if its a good idea to use the ferts i listed above together??(casue i allready kind of did...a little) and now im parinoid

5. In the long run it wont hurt. Its just that it is not the optimum for what you want. You can go to any garden store and buy cheap ferts for flowering or vegging. The plants are fucking weeds and will survive if at all possible. You just want to manipulate the natural genetic traits of the plants. They will produce small buds or huge buds. In the wild plants dont get the exact fert mixes at the exact right time. You can provide that. They are phototropic so time your ferts accordingly. Use less ferts than recommende at first and build up. Sudden leaf burn means too strong a mix. Superthrive provides micronutients not a compleat fert. I am not sure why you are using Cactus crap, buy a flower enhancer fert. This plant is 3 1/2 weeks into flowering and will produce at least 16 to 20 ozs.
    Good luck

Attached Files:

6. i said i got these from a buddy, and i was just wondering if it would make a differnce, if any...and i have been ferting the plant with bone meal for about a week before i got the super thrive and "cactus crap", as you call it. so you saying i might as well not use them then....and how big is your plant that its guna yeild friggin 16 to 20 oz?!

7. lol i bet it is!!
    it has to be at least over 8 ft!!
    what strain is that...is it one of the celtics?