Ferris Bueller's Day off

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Buzzlightyear, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Such a good movie, what a classic haha. This is also to point out the fact that Sloane Peterson and Feris's sister are total babes

2. Ya heartless wrench! Oh man I call my girl that because I think it'z too funny

3. haha, have not seen it in a while. Love the movie though, seriously one of my favorites! That car is gorgeous by the way, always felt bad for that kid though, the one whose father owned the car... He never seemed to be very happy!

4. My new goal for the day is to watch this movie again. It's been hella long. Thank you haha

5. haha I had not seen it in soo long until I was stoned and turned on the tv and it happened to be playing on that channel.

6. my sister calls me ferris because im the youngest, i never get caught with anything, and i do the most dirt:cool:

"they all think hes a righteous dude"

7. yeah jennifer grey can be pretty bangin. as is mia sara. shows her tits in some movie.
    btw, john hughes just died. so sad.

8. watch legend with tom cruise and mia sara. that film is all over the place, one of the craziest 80's fantasy films.
    the uncut version has a different or extended opening.