fentanyl pops

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lil_poot, May 10, 2008.

1. has any one had these before? i have 5 800 mcg pops in front of me i was charged 30 each and i thought that was a good price because they are hard to find around here. my question is how much should they go for because i feel i got ripped.

2. I can get them for $5 all day long, no one else around here can get them. I;ve seen them go for $15 in town, but never heard of someone paying $30 each, especially when you're buying 5 at a time.

3. they were from a guy we were fishing with one night. he said he can get oc 40s for 20 bucks each but idk if thats a good price or not

4. Oxy generally goes for .50 cents per milligram, which seems to be the most common price, but it's honedtly not worth that much. Prices vary due to serveral things, location, whether it's rare/uncommon or there is a surplus, how much profit they want to make, and whether you buy in bulk and get discounted or not.

But $20 for an oc 40mg pill is a common price. I get them for $8-$10 here in Fresno, Cali.

5. i know some ppl around here pay a dollar a mg

6. $30 a peice for the pops? Seems a little high.

7. Now that's rediculous. Seeing how I take at least an 80mg pill each time.... $80 for one high? No thanks.

8. they were 5 a pop for me in washington. but it changes place to place.

mcl.

9. I got the 400mcg ones for $10. I was gettin hooked up though.

By the way they are sweet. Very strong

10. Yeah untill about 40 mg they go for a dollar and 40's are like 30 80's like 45 around here

11. these ones taste like berrys. i ate like 3 the other night and didnt feel much untill i started walking around.

12. If you don't have medical insurance they're really expensive I can see why the price is so high

13. i forgot where i read it but a box of like 16 or 32 on of those was like 1600 with out insurance

14. I had a couple of the 1600mcg fentanyl pops. i got mine for free but where i am at they are really scarce. I have sold a couple of those for 50$ even before.

15. What are these?
    Like morphine pops?

16. Fentanyl pops are a narcotic lollipop basically, and fentanyl is about 40-70x stronger then morphine.

17. taxman told me that he read online that there is no such thing as morphine pops. ppl that say morphine pops dont know about the fentanyl pops and just say morphine

18. 81 times stronger to be exact. Strong stuff. Do you guys get the patches around you too?

19. i fucking love these, my one friend's mom used to get em prescribed so he would have huge boxes of em and just give them to me. you have to be careful though, one time i ate 4 of them (good ass blueberry flavor) and smoked a few bowls and ended up blacking out for a few minutes. i think that was the last time i ever touched any pills or anything but still the body buzz was amazing.