Feminized seeds

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Cosplayfun, Apr 17, 2020.

1. I am here looking for advice on feminizing seeds on autos.
    I grew the plants indoors so I know where the pollen came from , I chose 2 females out my bunch and sprayed them with colloidal silver till the plants reverted.
    Those 2 plants produced the pollen and made seeds on all the girls. The seeds where nice dark seeds with tiger stripes.
    Out of 30 seeds all of them germinated and have been growing for 4 weeks , all the plants are females so I successfully feminized the plants and they look very healthy .
    My problem is when I grew the parent plants they started with trichomes already and had a smell .
    These plants buds are growing but no trichomes or smell. Is there side effects from feminizing plants incorrectly?.

2. Ummm, you talking autos or photos. If autos idk. If they are photo the trichs should come out when it flowers.

3. Yeah Its autos , there buds have started but no trichomes or smell but when I grew the parent seeds they had plenty trichomes and smell. I firstly bred these seeds as unfeminized and have been growing them for a while but got tired of amount of boys I was getting so I bred again to make feminized and now feel like they under developing. Has anyone here made fem seeds from autos?.

Sent from my Hi9Air using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are they budding out or just starting to transition.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The buds have just started this week but in autos that's a long time , this specific strain I normally harvest just before 10 weeks. The strain I'm growing is called orange crack. I will take some pics a bit later to show

Sent from my Hi9Air using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. You very well might have crossed the auto out of it. Either way it seems like you need more time. What were the parents?

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Let’s see them pictures

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Should be close to done.