Feminized Sativa to the USA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Kindler, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Looking for a good feminized sativa strain that I can get for less than $60 for 10 seeds. I prefer a energetic high and flowering time is not an issue.

2. :wave: The best Saitiva plants are regs but if I was looking for femms on a budget then I'd probably go with Barney's farm Dr Grinspoon or with something from femaleseeds they do some awsome femmed strains.

You should look into regs if you are wanting the best high, Mandala do some great strains that are not expensive. Satori is good and 8 miles high has had some great reviews, can't wait to try it :smoke:

3. Kindler, you should checkout Sannies. Most of his crosses are sativas or heavy sativa dominant strains; Sannie himself will tell you he's a sativa guy. I've grown Killing Fields,Cheeseberry Haze, Chocolate Berry, and some freebies (Herijuana x Big White) and all have been excellent. His stealth is good and his customer service is excellent. No playing games (seeds=souvenirs) as with some companies. Personally my experiences have been better dealing with the breeders directly and not through a reseller such as Attitude. You can talk directly with Sannie or any of the Breeder's Choice guys (Eskobar and others) and ask questions until your blue in the face and you will get a detailed and informative response.

4. Are you looking for PURE sativas or mostly sativa hybrids? If mostly sativa there are tons of choices. Pure sativas might be abit more difficult to find fems.