Feminized plant hermied?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by denieddd, Dec 8, 2013.

1. hey blades so i got this grow going and i had 4 feminized plants. 2 of the feminized hermied for some reason i think because of a stress factor. the two that hermed reverted tho and have produced buds. now they have seeds in the buds, are these seeds feminized seeds? or are they regular seeds (50male/50female)?

i got a collection going and i wanna know if their worth it to plant

plus i like the strains :)

2. [quote name="denieddd" post="19122605" timestamp="1386480324"]hey blades so i got this grow going and i had 4 feminized plants. 2 of the feminized hermied for some reason i think because of a stress factor. the two that hermed reverted tho and have produced buds. now they have seeds in the buds, are these seeds feminized seeds? or are they regular seeds (50male/50female)?i got a collection going and i wanna know if their worth it to plantplus i like the strains :)[/quote]That. Is a great question. Lol. I wish I knew, but I'm looking forward to the answer as much as you now, :D

3. I would say you have hermaphrodite seeds is all, you don't get rewarded with feminized seeds from some random hermaphrodite.

I would be pissed if I paid top dollar for some bullshit ass hermi seeds.

4. #4 8ishop, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    They are feminized seeds.  However, they are very likely to just be hermie since they were breed from a stressed hermie plant.   I wouldn't bother trying to grow them.