Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

females you would hookup with if no one found out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHumanChillum, Apr 11, 2004.

1. That makes you sound so... gay you dont even understand. That's almost like saying "If ozzy had tits and a pussy, I'd fuck ozzy."

By the way, one other chick I would fuck would be the lovely and sexy, Christina Ricci.

2. heh, i thought of it more as a 'i violated the daughter of a great musician in the unholiest of ways, and all i got was hepC and this lousy tshirt' type thing ;p

oh, and hell yeah to christina ricci and her ginormous knockers, id love to tf her and then c all over her face.

.//chris

3. aww, how sweet;) you just made my day!!

4. wow, lets see where things went wrong...
    topic of thread: females you would hookup with if no one found out

so daisey, he made your day by saying he'd do you but would be too ashamed to let people know? heh, my kinda gal... motel6, room 24. be there ;)

.//chris

5. well u ruined the mood now! ur on your own;)

6. errrhh........ew

7. olsen twins are hot as fuck, so is that ahsley bynes chick..... but i would announce it if i fucked them, but on the topic...i would definitly fudge my bro's girlfriend, hes 16, but this chick is 18 and im 18...shes hot, i duno how my lil dinky ass bro gets her....but i know hes wanted some of my girl's in the past, so its alright...i just wont show it
    edit- i would fuck courtney love also

8. Jenna Bush...
    Shhh!

9. Oprah.....

think about how much i can spend on a hydroponic system if i married her.......

10. oh shit, you mean amanda bynes. hell yeah. but id brag to EVERYONE about that shit ;p

.//chris

11. i have nothing against black girls i just dont think serea williams or lil kim are good examples of attractive ones

12. haha yea, thats it...amanda bynes...

13. Like on Chappelles show?

14. my bad, didn't see that part. i was just saying daisey is HOT. if i hooked up with her i'd tell the whole fucking world. you know you would too. she's gorgeous mmm

15. theres a few campus teachers and administrators at my school that i'd like to bust in...i wouldnt kiss these chicks, but it'd deffinitely stick it to them and lay em out from the back...

wow, that sounded incredibly dirty....

16. exactly......

17. ^
    hah, i saw that episode.. IM RICH BITCH!

...yeah i guess i'd do opra too if i somehow got money from it...

.... but it'd be in the ass

18. ugh, oprah? imagine how her ass would smell? ::gags::

at that point, why not just do star jones too. you could 'finish' on her feet... 'dirty' them the night before her big payless commercial ;p

.//chris

19. she looks like a fuckin junkie dude

20. actually, i wouldnt think Oprah would smell, cus shit, she got enough money to remove the pores outta her skin.......