1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

females you would hookup with if no one found out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by TheHumanChillum, Apr 11, 2004.

1. this fits in seasoned tokers because you have to have smoked a good amount to understand this question

serena williams

lil kim

many more much weirder that i cant think of right now
  2. britney spears' little sister... not cuz i would be embarrased, but cuz its highly ILLEGAL considering her age ;)

3. oh good point i forgot about the underage crowd.underage i think more like 17 though britney spears little sister is like 13.....ahahahahahahah

just looked it up she was born in 1991...

hummer you still confident with that statment
  4. oh, and maybe a retarded girl... in a wheelchair... with a hockey helmet. you know, just so when you hook up some nasty ass chick in the future, you can tell yourself 'hey, this chick really isn't THAT bad'

**TOTALLY KIDDING about this one... the britney spears one is true tho :)

5. have you seen how she dresses? she's just ASKING for it ;p

j/k. maybe she's a little too young... im gonna have to say 16 is the cut off limit for me.

6. rotflmao

I just heard about a friend who's just had this /\ problem. Cam home, didn't wanna say where he was last night, til we found out he had had sex with a 60-year old. Because he was drunk. And he's about 30.
  7. ROTFLMAO @ critter!!!
  8. that chick on Lizze McGuire, Hilary Duff. But fuck that ide tell the world if i hit that shit.

9. I think she's only like 16, but i think i'd still give her a good rodgering.
  10. Condoleezza Rice

11. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Not cool Krazi! lol :D

hhmmmmmmmm, I'd have to say my brothers girlfriend....... It's not like shes ugly, far from it, but the things my brother would do to me....... ugghhh, I don't even want to think about it
  12. daiseyduked :p
  13. cristina agulaera,or mabey the chick from black eyes peas
  14. lol, this is a toughie. i'd say...britney spears little sister, hillary duff pisses the hell outta me so definetely not her. ummm, that band lillix, they suck sooooo bad but they are definetely hot. oooo, but i'd say the girl from the distillers is first choice. hoot!

Attached Files:

15. Dealing with the whole stagatory rape thing here, but how come no one mentioned THE OLSON TWINS! Good lord, I would do unmentionable things to both them girls.

Uhhh, and again the stagatory rape thing, but I'm with ya Namy, I'd most definately hit up Hillary Duff.

And with both of these, I definately wouldn't keep it a secret.
  16. you won't have to worry about the twins in a few months, they turn 18 soon ;)
  17. Well if you're talking about a chick I'd like to fuck but wouldn't tell the world about that would be Kelly Osbourne.

But in all honesty there's not many "guilty pleasures" when it comes to me and women. If I want to fuck em, I want to fuck em. No 'if', 'ands' or 'buts' about it.

But the top two girls on my list are Christina Aguilera and Avril Lavigne. Smoke_The_Dank and I had a lasting convo about Avril last night. And as I phrased it to him, "The grestest gift to Rock as of late it Avril Lavigne. Not because of her music; her music sucks. But because that canuck is hot."

18. why would you be ashamed of serena and lil kim??

19. mebbe he has a thing against black chix?

and the reason i didn't mention the olsen twins or hillary duff before is cuz they're almost legal anyway, and i wouldnt be ashamed to let the world know i tapped taht shit ;)

oh, and i would do kelly osbourne just cuz she's the daughter of ozzy ;p

and on a similar note, i would LOVE to do courtney love, jsut so i could be like 'yah, my penis was where kurt's once was'

Grasscity Deals Near You