Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

female urine male drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AntPresutti, May 13, 2011.

1. does this matter for drug test for emplyment having to go to a lab tomorrow.

i know how to store it and keep tempature correct just pondering the thought they may do levels besides just narcotics? or just narcot levels?

2. If she was on her period when she pissed they will be able to tell but otherwise they won't.

3. or pregnant...

4. appreciate it.

5. Nope. It's a drug test, not a pregnancy test. There is a difference. LOL

6. I looked at the results from an old urinalysis of mine. If it includes other stuff (as well as the drugs), they test for sperm in the urine. So not having it may be a problem. Since it's for employment, I don't think they can legally do medical stuff, so you're good.

Smoke on! :smoke:

7. female urine is fine i use my moms piss for court drug tests and pre employment drug tests all the time.